Saturday, March 14, 2015

2/10/2015

Another transfer has come and gone... and I'm staying in Arroyo Seco! Whooo! Did I tell you before that Messi has a house here? Just saying. I'm hoping to stay here until he comes back from Spain. I will find him and I will baptize him.

I think I learned more in this last transfer than I have my entire mission. Training does that to ya I guess. I've really just had to trust in the Lord to help me and make up for all my weaknesses and we've for sure seen a ton of miracles here. This transfer the four of us hermanas are really determined to establish Zion here in Arroyo Seco. We're setting a lot of goals to work with the members and I know as we do the best we can each day, we'll be able to achieve great things. I'm more determined than ever to give all of myself to my Heavenly Father and Savior- I don't know that I've been so willing up to this point in my mission, but I really want them to change me so that I can be an effective tool in their hands. The power of the Atonement is real and I've seen both parts of it work within myself and in other people, That's the best part of the mission to me, I think. I read a talk the other day that said the Lord needs us to give ALL of us to him. The truth is that even when we give all we have, we'll always come up short. But if we give everything then his grace will make up the difference and that's when we see miracles. :)

I also read another talk this week that I liked a lot and it helped me to know that it's ok to be more bold. It's called  ''The First Vision and Religious Tolerance'' and ''Two Churches Only'' by Joseph Fielding McKonkie. Look it up, it's good!  It has a little bit to do with what y'all said last week :) Love you all!

Hermana Robinson

P.S. I finally broke down and bought my Argentine house dress. I wore it allll day.






Flirt to convert




Don't mind if I doo..











No comments:

Post a Comment