Saturday, November 29, 2014

8/11/2014

Hello my dearest family! First of all, props to Alyse for making the high school team! Proud sister right here. You are going to LOVE it! It´s so much fun to hear about all that´s going on back home. Like I can´t believe my nephew can date now. That´s weird and I feel old. Also, Dad I´m sorry to hear about your knee! I´ll be praying that all goes well with the surgery and that you´ll heal quickly. 

Anyways. This week was super great. We went to the Palacio de San Jose last Pday and it was super pretty. I love Argentina. Especially the sunsets. We´ve been finding a lot of great people, but the most promising actually found us.. haha one of the members called us and told us that her granddaughter had been asking her questions about that church and wants to get baptized. So.. we´re excited! The only thing is she´s only 12 so we need the permision from her mom. So we´re praying that all will work out there. We had divisions for the first time this last week and it was so much fun! It was something I really needed and I learned so much. I got to stay here in ConcepciĆ³n with the capacitadora, which means I was basically in charge. I was super nervous because I can barely navigate the area and I´m not really confident in my ability to communicate with la gente. But she came, we only got lots for like 10 minutes and I was calling the investigators and the members on the phone all by myself. We had a few lessons with some contacts we made and found a really great family. Overall, it was just a witness that I really can do this. Good thing too, because my companion se va in two weeks and I´m going to have to be the one to introduce my new companion to the area. We had entrevistas con el presidente yesterday and he said in order to get me ready for when she leaves, I´m going to take on the role of the senior companion for the next two weeks, which means I´ll be taking the iniciative in discussions, contacting, planning, and pretty much everything else. Haha I´m super nervous but I know that Heavenly Father will help me and that this is going to help me grow in the ways that I need to. I´m learning how to do everything a missionary needs to do and now I need to learn how to it with the spirit. So just pray for me lots and lots that I´ll have the confidence in my ability to listen to and follow his guidance. :) I really love it here and I have never been so happy! Which is weird, cuz it´s also really hard but I´m able to see how much progress I make every single day. 

Thank you so much for everything all of you do for me!!! It is always so much fun to hear about all the change that is going on. I pray for all of you all the time and I know Heavenly Father is watching over all of us. Have a wonderful week, my dears!


Con todo mi amor, Hermana Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment