Saturday, November 29, 2014

9/29/2014

My dearest family,
I can hardly believe how quickly time passes out here! I have just one week left of training and I honestly don´t feel ready at all. There is still so much I have to learn... but I guess the Lord doesn´t really expect me to know everything after just 12 weeks so it´s ok :) I still have a good 4 months ahead of me, thank goodness. :) At times it´s hard to feel like I´m making a lot of progress, and yet I am amazed at how much I´ve grown in such a short amount of time (both in skirt size an spiritually:) 
This last Saturday we had the baptism of Naiara and it was a beautiful day! Everything went perfectly and she was so excited. Her older siblings are really strong and good examples, so although she is young, she has a wonderful support group. The branch is also very supportive, so that makes it even better. Saturday was a really special day and I could feel the spirit so strongly. I am just filled with the desire to help as many people as I possibly can to take this important step. And to think that baptism is just the beginning.. the Lord has so much more in store for us. I love this gospel and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to share it with others. I also learned that one of our investigators we were teaching in Concepcion got baptized too and man, I am just so happy, I can´t even explain it. I am excited to keep helping these people throughout the rest of my mission and for the rest of my life.
I love all of you so much. Thank you everyone for writing me, thinking of, and praying for me. I do the same for you every day and I just feel so blessed to be a part of our family. Let´s strive to establish Zion, eh? :) Love you all!
Love, Hermana Robinson



No comments:

Post a Comment