Saturday, November 29, 2014

9/22/2014

Hello, my dearest family! Another week has come and gone here in Ramallo Pueblo. The work is certainly moving along here and we've been having a lot of neat experiences. This week will be the baptism of Naiara, the little sister of two of our recent converts. She is HILARIOUS are reminds me of Emma. Like she's the Argentine version of her personality-wise. Hahaha I'm cracking up just thinking about her!
This week we found an awesome family. We formed a friendship with them really fast, and in the second lesson they invited us over for a barbeque. So on Friday I had my very first Argentine BBQ and it was DELICIOUS. The dad is awesome and is reading and praying and everything. I have a lot of hope for them that they can progress and I just love them so much. The only problem is that none of our investigators are coming to church so we're trying to think of how we can fix that this week. 
I can't believe that I only have two weeks left of training. I don't feel ready to be done yet... there is just so much still that I need to learn! But I don't think the Lord expects me to know everything just after 12 weeks, and all that matter is that I'm doing the best I can every single day. I've never felt so inadequate in my entire life, but it's so much fun to see how much I can do with the Lord's help. I don't always trust the way that I should and that's one of my goals this week- to just trust in the spirit more and follow every impression I receive. Even if it seems crazy, or even if it scares me, because the more we follow the spirit, the better we will learn to recognize it. I am loving my mission so far, even though it's by far the most difficult thing I've ever done. I've never had to trust in the Lord so much, and I hope He is able to trust me a little bit more everyday. 
I love you all so much! Thank you all for the support, the love, the prayers, and the emails. I love hearing about how everyone is doing, and I love how close I still feel to all of you all the time. Thank you for being the best family ever!! :)

Hugs and Kisses, Hermana Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment