Saturday, November 29, 2014

8/26/2014

If there´s one thing I´ve learned on my mission thus far it´s that you´ve gotta be prepared for anything to happen, even when el Presidente tells you his plans two weeks before. Hahah so Hna Myler se fue en Domingo and guess what? Me voy también. I got a call last night that my area is being closed down and I´m being transfered clear to the other side of the mission, like 12 hours away. I´ll be in a little pueblito called Ramallo Pueblo in San Nicolás. My new companion is Hermana Casteñeda and all I´ve heard is that she´s awesome and that she´s from Mexico. I´m so excited to be speaking only Spanish! I´m really still in shock because nobody saw this coming, especially because everyone we thought would leave is actually staying. I love my district and my area so much, and it´s hard for me to believe I´m actually leaving. I´m going to miss the members here, they really are so so awesome. But I´m excited for the new adventure and I know Heavenly Father knows exactly what He´s doing. I´m so grateful that Presidente Zanni had me train the way he did because it stretched me and helped me grow in ways that I wouldn´t have otherwise. 

There isn´t really a lot news other than that. I´m staying in Colon with the other Hermanas in my district and we´ve just been chillin the last couple days. It´s been so much fun and I´m so grateful for all the people I´ve gotten to know in the last couple weeks! My testimony has grown so much in such a short amount of time, and I wouldn´t trade these experiences I´m having for anything. There ain´t no doubts that this is the Lord´s work! 

Thank you all for your love, support, and prayers! I feel so blessed to have the family that I have and I wouldn´t trade any of you for anything either :) Have a wonderful week, my darlings!


Con todo mi amor, Hna Robinson


No comments:

Post a Comment