Saturday, November 29, 2014

7/28/2014

Hello, my dearest family! I´m so happy to hear that everyone is doing so well. It sounds like a lot of things are going on and a lot of changes are happening but I know that everyone is handling it well. How wonderful to know that we have each other to support one another through these crazy and yet wonderful times! 

All is well here in Argentina! My comp said that our area started picking up right when I got here so we´re pretty busy every day. I´m starting to teach more in our lessons, though I´m still pretty limited in what I can say. I learn so much every single day about myself, the gospel, and just life in general. It´s crazy and at times a little overwhelming, but I love it! I am so grateful for the experiences I am having and it really is something wonderful to be able to witness the power of the atonement at work in others and in myself. 

We had a branch activity this last friday and it was so much fun. We did Navidad en Julio as a reminder that we can remember Christ every single day of our lives. It was really successful and we even had some investigators show up! I love the branch here. They treat us so well. I just wish that I could really hold conversations with them because they are amazing and I want to get to know them better. I hope that I get to spend a long time here in this area! One of our investigators, Maria, is trying to quit smoking. We have this program to help her out with a whole list of things she can do, the only problem is she can´t read. So to help her remember the steps I drew pictures for her and she loved them. It felt so good to be able to feel like I really helped someone. And so far she hasn´t smoked since! :)

So funny story. This week a man came to our apartment to install a water heater. I was super pumped because that means WARM SHOWERS. I told my comp how excited I was about this and she just starts dying laughing. Turns out we had hot water in the shower the whole time, I just never know how to make it work... hahaha  my heavens either way, I´m grateful for warms showers. And now we can wash our clothes and dishes with warm water, too. :) 

I am learning to love missionary work more and more every day. The language is a little bit frustrating sometimes, but I know it will come eventually. I just have to keep trying and learning! :)  I love all of you so much and I´m so grateful for your love and support. Life is getting crazier and crazier and we need each other more than ever! I know as we continue to share our thoughts and dreams we will be able to establish Zion in our family. I look forward to all that lies ahead! :)



Love, Hermana Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment