Sunday, July 27, 2014

Week 5 - 7/8/14 - El Fin!

Can you believe that this is my last week in the MTC? I can't... time is weird here. It's gone by so quickly and now I fly out to Argentina in just 6 days! :) Which means I get to call so get real excited for that! We officially received our travel plans last week and we'll be leaving here at 6:00am on Monday morning. It's weird being the old people at the ccm now... it's fun to have new people come and have them ask us if it gets better and we can give a whole-hearted "YES!" I really love it here now, and it's going to be hard to leave our little bubble. I don't know if I ever told you but we're actually on the West Campus, which means we live in the Wyview apartments and our classes are across the street at the Raintree apartments. It's been a huge blessing because we're outside a lot more and we don't feel so much like we're in a prison. :) It's the Garden of Eden of the MTC.

We also finally got two new districts in our zone! It was just the 8 of us for so long, and it was kinda sad. But we got a district of like 8 six weekers and a district of 10 or so 2 weekers. The native speakers are my favorite hahaha they make everything at least 10 times more fun. Especially volleyball cuz they use their feet more than anything, which is the way I play and now it's totally acceptable! Ha finally people who understand me. :) We also got to clean the Provo temple this morning for our service project and it was so cool. We cleaned all the crystals on the chandeliers and then reassembled them. It's amazing how much peace is there even when you're not performing ordinances. 

I'm really sorry I don't have more interesting things to tell you, but the days all blend together and I can't really remember anything.. but my whole world is about to get turned upside down again so hopefully these emails get a lot more interesting. :) I'm so nervous, and yet so excited! I've already accepted the fact that I won't be able to understand a whole lot and that I'll do a whole bunch of smiling, nodding, and "yo se ques", but my goal is to just be happy and enjoy every second! Even if people won't be able to understand me and I won't be able to say a whole lot, hopefully they'll be able to feel something :) I'm so grateful for the time I've had here in the MTC and for all that I've learned. I can't tell you how much my testimony has grown! I will do my best to share more and do my part to establish Zion in our family. I am so excited for everyone to be together so soon! Even though I'm sad to be missing out on it all, I feel so close to all of you and I can't help but be excited for everyone! I can't wait to hold all these babies someday! :) This is such an amazing time. Please keep sharing your thoughts and dreams, heaven knows how much I need them! The feeling I felt in the temple today was really similar to how I feel when our family is gathered together, sharing the things we're learning and talking about the gospel. I really miss that, so let's not take it for granted. :) Love you all, and wish me luck! :)

Con amor, Hermana Robinson



No comments:

Post a Comment