Saturday, March 14, 2015

2/2/2015

I love everybody's thoughts on the Atonement! I've been thinking about that a lot too, lately and really want to apply it even more in my life. It's been really humbling and also very awesome to see the power of the Atonement take a greater part in my life over the last 8 months (can ya believe it's been 8 months already?!).

To be honest, this was a week of ups and downs. Our cute menos activa family told us they didn't want to go to church anymore just because they're so busy and have no time for anything. It was really disappointing and I think that was the first time the I felt really sad after someone 'dropped' us. In a weird way it was kind of a tender mercy to me because I began to realize just how much I love these people and I'm beginning to understand more fully why I want to be here. I was also worried because I wondered if it were my fault, or if there was something I should or shouldn´t have said. I thought about all our visits with them and played it all back in my mind and a big feeling of peace came over me and I knew that I had done the best I could. We all have our agency and there's nothing I can do except keep praying for them. I haven't lost all hope, nor have I given up on them. We will just be very prayerful about how we approach things with them in the future. The truth is that Satan is working really hard on all the members in our area. The branch is so close to becoming a ward and Satan sure doesn't want that. Luckily, the 4 of us are working really hard to keep things going forward. Also, on the bright side, we've found lots of really great people lately and they're even coming to church! Count ya blessings.

Today was a really fun day. As a district we went to the Monument of Flags here in Rosario.. it was the first time that I've really been in the city and got to walk around and sight see. It is SO beautiful here! :)

I love you all so very much! Have a wonderful week, my dears.

Hermana Robinson         


Oh BTW I cut my hair. A member did it and basically pulled Mulan and cut it strait across. So I'm kinda rockin the triangle look but it'll grow back, right?






No comments:

Post a Comment