Saturday, March 14, 2015

12/1/2014

It´s Mee

To the beautifulest family in the whole world,

I love you all and I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I actually didn´t even realize it was Thanksgiving until we sat down to eat lunch and I realized I was eating grilled cheese instead of turkey. I got sad for about two seconds and then felt better because I remembered that we had oreos. :) I hope everyone is doing well and can get a little rest in before the craziness of Christmas :) I am so excited to talk with everyone in just three weeks! :)

Maria Fernanda got baptized on Saturday and the service was beautiful! The day started out with blue skies without a cloud in the sky, but as soon as we got to the chapel to fill up the font it started raining gatos y perros (just so you know, this saying doesn´t exist here. I got a few puzzled looks). We knew for sure Maria would get there just cuz she´s awesome but we were worried that none of the members would show up because nobody has cars and nobody likes to walk in the rain. We said a lot of prayers and a lot of people came and everything worked out perfectly. She is so happy and told us she feels like she was received very well by all the members. It´s really a miracle that everything worked out and I´m just really grateful to have played a small part in helping someone come unto Christ. :)

I love everyone and I hope you all have a wonderful week!


Con todo mi amor,

Hermana Robinson



No comments:

Post a Comment